lunes, 21 de abril de 2008

.:~*Sleepy Hollow*~:.

Hello everybody!!! Today is a sunny Sunday, it is 1:00pm and I am bored. In the morning at 10:00am I went to Church with my parents, but now I don’t know what I want to do, but I think that I don´t have all my entries yet, and I decide to post a little entry…:D oki…well, I am going to talk about the movie Sleepy Hollow, this movie talks about Ichabod Crane (Johnny Deep) is sent to Sleepy Hollow to investigate the decapitations of 3 people with the culprit being the legendary apparition, the Headless Horseman. On his arrival, the town council informs him that the three victims were killed in open ground, and the heads had disappeared - taken by a headless ghost that is supposedly responsible. Ichabod is unconvinced of this, but learns more about the ghostly horseman. When Ichabod sees the ghost kill one of the town council members, his skepticism evaporates and he soon discovers that the horseman's ghost has an unholy connection to Balthus Van Tassel, a wealthy farmer - and whose daughter Ichabod is falling in love with Katrina Van Tassel, which is love, and miraculously the feeling is mutual…. Ichabod Crane succeeded after several investigations realize that Lady Van Tassel is the one that manipulates the headless horseman, and after a great adventure where the headless horseman wants to kill Katrina, Ichabod Crane achieves save removing the crane with which Lady Van Tassel manipulating the headless horseman and gives it Baltus Van Tassel. : In my opinion, it is a movie that hooks you from the beginning and worth seeing for the performances by all the actors in particular Johnny Deep, props and movements performed with the German sword.

No hay comentarios: