viernes, 25 de enero de 2008

I think that watching TV is Good!!

First, I want to share with you this phrase:
“The hardest roads are usually the ones that take us to the most beautiful places”
Think about it.
Ok, today I going to start with the question that the teacher asked in his blog.
The question was: what do you think of the time we spent watching TV?
Fist I don´t like watching TV a lot, because I´m the person that I can not be in one place, and obviously I can´t be in front of the TV for long time, I prefer to spend my time in other activity, for example going out with my boyfriend or friends, but if I need to be in my home I prefer to watch an interesting movie; but on Sundays I like to watch series like: The Law and Order, I love this one. Also I love Drake and Josh, it´s very funny for me.
And returning to the question, I think that watching TV is good, (but don´t abuse with the time) as long as, you watch an interesting channel, like discovery, news etc; and for kids there are some interesting and good cartoons or educating channels. And I have a better ideas for spend your spare time: for example: you can do exercises, or going out with your friends, and enjoy the time!!!!

No hay comentarios: