miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

MY LAST WEEKEND

OK, I´m going to talk about my last weekend, on friday my boyfriend and I went to the movies, and we saw the movie "I am the Leyend" with Will Smith, it´s a good movie.
...then on saturday I went out with my boyfriend to the subway and then we went to his house and we saw a movie, but I don´t remember the movie that we watched. Also we went to Italian Coffee, in the afternoon, with our friends, his names are Enrique and Silvia, and they told us a fantastic new: they will marry on July 12.
Then on sunday, in the morning, I went out with my family to the Church, and after that we went to breakfast. then in the afternoon my boyfriend and I went to liverpool because my boyfriend bought a cell phone to his father ( it´s a present for his birthday), and I bought a book for my literature class. And at night I went out with my boyfriend to dinner. And that´s all. yeah I know, it was boring! jeje..... but I liked it! and we really enjoyed!

No hay comentarios: