lunes, 31 de marzo de 2008

Hello everybody!!! I really feel good and happy!! Why?? Because I really enjoy my holidays (despite that I didn´t go out to another city); …On Friday, March 14 at night, my parents-in- law, my boyfriend and I went to the airport to pick up his sister and nephews (my boyfriend´s family), after that, we went to my boyfriend´s home to leave luggage and then we went to dinner, but something funny happened, my boyfriend fell to sit in the chair:D, because the chair was broken…
Then in the last weekend we went to several places, like 3 arcos, Connie pizza, Movie Theater, Juega ,Juega , coffee etc… but we didn´t go to the beach, because it was crowd. Then during the last week we played scrabble, pictionary… and also I went to Moron to eat with my parents-in-law, my sister-in-law and her husband and children, but my boyfriend was not with us, because he worked:( , but anyway I spent a good time with them, then on Saturday 22 was the birthday of my mother-in-law, and celebrate with a delicious chocolate cake and… right now I do not remember that I made on the other days. Jejeje; When I remember what I did, I told you okay?... see ya!!

No hay comentarios: