lunes, 3 de marzo de 2008

..**~HeLlo**~..!!!

Hello …. Today is Monday and feel very happy because today I don´t have classes (jejeje)
This morning was a busy day, first I woke up very early (at 6:30) because at 7:00 o´clock my mom and I went to walk around the elementary school about one hour, after that we went to home, but because I was sleepy I didn´t take a shower (just for this) and I went to the bed, and I woke up at 10 am (jeje) then I took a shower and I took a quick breakfast. After that I´m here again!!!! And I´m going to talk about my weekend… on Friday, after the school, my boyfriend and I went to the movies and the movies ´name was “Fool’s Gold” was a good movie!!! On Saturday I saw my boyfriend at 3 pm, because he and his friends played X- Box and my boyfriend was the winner!!! Then at night Yoab, his girlfriend (friends of both) and my boyfriend and I went to Connie Pizza and after that we went to the beach… and I spend a good time with them!!! Then on Sunday in the morning my family and I went to the Church then we went to breakfast…then at noon my mother -in -law, my father- in -law and my boyfriend and I went to “Las palapas de don Simón” In the restaurant there are buffet of Chinese food, Mexican, food and seafood, and the food was delicious!!!! My boyfriend and I ate a lot!!! (jejeje) ok see you tomorrow!!
They are our frieds ¬

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

se podria describir el fin de semana en una palabra,,, DELICIOSO!
comimos mucho, y gane el torneo de FIFA08 con el liverpool!!!! yeah!!
LIVERPOOL!!!!
youre nevey walk alone!!!