martes, 26 de febrero de 2008

My FiRsT JoB!!

Two years ago, I took a giant step in my life, because it was the first time that I worked, my dad got me the job in a company called GSSG (Is a builder), I started work in May (was on vacation), I remember that day I felt very nervous, I also remember that I fell that day and I was embarrassed, in this job I met a nice people, their names are: Gelasio (the boss), Isabel, Guty and César.
The first day just told me what I to do did, my job was to be an assistant of human resources, and that day was when I fell, and it was very embarrassing because they saw me. (jejejeje)
The second day began to talk more with my coworkers, when I had doubts I asked to Cesar because he knew a lot of computing and he helped me a lot; I really did a very good friendship with them, (Especially with Isabel), actually I am still in touch with her.
They are excellent people and they always helped me and made me feel very well, it was a great job in a nice place; sometimes it was boring because there was no work to do, except Mondays which was the day of recruitment and Fridays was the day when they paid to workers, and sometimes I paid to workers, (And it's hard because it was in cash) and obviously I was leaving work late; the only thing that was heavy for me was my schedule(I think that because it was my first time working) I worked from Monday to Saturday.
I really enjoy that work, because it was my first experience and it was very good, I made new friends and I learned many new things.

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Tambien recuerda que terminabas muy cansada, y cuando ibamos al cine en la noche,te dormiste muchas veces a mitad de la pelicula...

jejejeje