jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008

A DaY Of FiShInG!!!

I am going to talk about one of my favorite hobbies: fishing!!!!!
In November last year, my boyfriend step for me at six o´clock in the morning to go fishing, on the road, we passed to oxxo by sodas, Because the day before we went to the super to buy shrimp (bait), we arrived at the place where the sun was coming out, we went to the "Barra del Morón", that day was cold in the morning, at noon was hot, we were under a bridge, after a great time gave us hungry and we ate some delicious sandwiches that the mother of my boyfriend prepared us, we had a good day, we arrived at home in the evening. I really enjoy a lot that day. Actually, we have already been many times to fish, because we love fishing, but I must admit that I am a little fearful of cleaning fish jeje!!!!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Pronto iremos de nuevo . . .