viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

Something Of Me!


Hi, now I´m going to talk about something of me, for example:
I started studying English because I like it too much since I was eleven years old.
I try watching News each day, and I like to read magazines.
I really want to visit Bora, Bora (which is in Tahiti).
I never consider being an accountant, because I really not like mathematics.
I really hate people who tell lies.
I really love people who are honest and responsible.
I prefer to go to the movie theater in my free time, because I´m feeling good when I´m there and because that is cold, quiet and it´s funny.
I tend to eat potato chips too much. (I really love junk food..jeje, it´s delicious)
I am curious about the world in general, for example, I saw six months ago, or something like that, “Al Gore´s film”. (It is an interesting film).
My favorite food is pizza, seafood and sushi. My favorite color is sky blue…mmm and I don´t have a favorite movie…
mmm… I don´t care to take a cooking class yet, but yeah I know it´s really necessary jeje…
I don´t care about what I eat, but I try to do exercise three times a week. Believe me!
In contrast to my friends, I don´t like to smoke cigarettes.
I dislike to study at night (but sometimes is necessary)
I´m a heavy sleeper! Jejeje (I can´t hear anything)
I never take naps during the day (because I am in the school in the afternoon!!) But I remember three years ago, I used to sleep about one hour in the afternoon after finishing my homework.
I have troubles to wake up in the mornings. (jeje) & I always use an alarm clock.
Ok that´s all for now… bye!!! Huge &kisses!!

1 comentario:

jazzman58 dijo...

If you want me to provide some advice on your writing print this last entry out and bring it to class.
It's good to see you're trying to keep your blog up-dated. Good work!