lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

future goals


I like to spend my free time with my boyfriend; I really enjoy when we go to the movies, to eat out, to go dance, to the coffee, to the beach, to the mall, or watching TV, etc; it´s very fun to spend my time with him!
My future goals are to go to Bora, Bora, which is in Tahiti, because has beautiful islands (like this picture); also I want to have two kids so that I have a really nice family, I think the only way to be a nice and happy family is to married with a good and hardworking man…. (I really hope) jeje…
My wishes in this moment are I had a new cell phone, I had another house, and I really wish I could swim with the dolphins…
I don’t have inspiration, Sorry tomorrow I promise to write something interesting! See you later… bye!!!

1 comentario:

Unknown dijo...

Me estas invitando? que padre :), sí! llevame :D