jueves, 14 de febrero de 2008

SUPERSTITIONS!


Hi I don´t believe in superstitions, but it´s funny to hear how many superstitions exist, sometimes coincide, but I think that it´s just a coincidence. For example, there are sometimes surprises me what the horoscope´s says me because sometimes that happens; but I know they do surveys or something like that to learn about each horoscope. But anyway …
I don´t believe in superstitions, but I don´t walk under a ladder, not for bad luck, as a precaution that doesn´t drop anything on my head. Jejeje!
I don´t believe that is bad luck that a black cat crosses in front of you, but I don´t like cats, so I don´t want that the cats comes at me. :s
I don´t believe that a rabbit's foot brings good luck and also is nasty…jeje (sorry, but in my opinion I think so). And finally I don´t believe that eating fish makes you smarter, because I love to eat fish, and I am not exactly super smart ( L) jeje. Ok see you later!

No hay comentarios: