viernes, 15 de febrero de 2008

My Valentine´s Day!




Hello everybody!!!
I am going to talk about my Valentine´s day, yesterday I went to school with my friends in the afternoon, but we don´t have classes… and we decided to go to Italian coffee… and I really spend a good time with my friends!!... Although I would like to be with my boyfriend also, but he was in his job working… and I saw him until 8 pm and then he gives me a present (two blouses, balloons, chocolates, and the most important: LOVE) and I give his present too. Then we went out to dinner, but when we arrived to Connie pizza, we decided to go to another place, because there were a lot of people. Then we went to Apple´s bee, Papalote… and were the same… Finally we went to Deli Dixies … and we spend a great time!!!

No hay comentarios: