viernes, 22 de febrero de 2008

I´m HeRe AgAiN!!




I am here again, was a long week, but today is Friday at last yeah jeje!!! I hope that this weekend will be fun!!!!!
Ok …I am going to talk about Dame Julie Andrews (is her alternative name), but her birth name is Julia Elizabeth Wells. She debut on Broadway at age 19, later she works in television, then her first successful movie as a protagonist was released it was Mary Poppins (a lavish musical fantasy that combined live-action and animation), and got her the Academy Award for best actress. In the following years she worked in various genres, for example in The Sound of Music; then she married the director Blaked Edwards with whom she also made movies like: “Victor Victoria”. I really don´t remember this movie but anyway I like the way that she plays, for example I loved the movie “The princess diaries”, she was a Queen Clarisse Renaldi and also she was grandma of Princess Mia, in my opinion it´s a really good comedy; in this movie she had 1 win and 2 nominations; later she was plays in the movie Shrek, she was the Queen Lillian (but only her voice) this movie is one of my favorites animation movies because is really funny.

No hay comentarios: