lunes, 11 de febrero de 2008

SoMeThiNg AbOut ME!

Hello everybody!
Today is Monday and I feel bad because I have a stomachache, but anyway, I´m going to talk about… me! Jeje , ok first, when I was three years old I loved to go to kindergarten, and I enjoyed to play with my little friends; also I used to play with my barbies, actually, I love the barbies but obviously I don´t play with them , and so far I have a beautiful collectible dolls… then when I went to secondary school I met a really nice people, actually my best friends I met there ; those were some of the best years of my life… and now I am in college and I am really very happy to be in my career, I still remember when I started the course I was 16 years old, yeah I know I was very young, ( I guess so)… but now I ´m 19 years old and I met a new really nice friends ,they are: Daniela, Perla, Anahi, Paty, Carlos and Jorge! also when I started the college I met my boyfriend :)

Now…, I´m a fighter because I complain about everything (my friends says) jeje, but it´s the truth; Why?? I don´t know, but also when I was growing up, my parents taught me some values, for example I am responsibility, tolerance, and I accept people that the way they are, and I don´t mind listening to people´s problems, on the contrary I think that we must have patience because is very important when you listen other people, and I am honesty, (I think that it is very important because you should be sincerity always but if you´re not you get in problems) I´m very sensitive, before I was a little spiteful, but now I think forgiveness is a very important value, because if you forgive an other people, you feel good with yourself.

No hay comentarios: